1. Bare feet or socks for jumpers (remove shoes prior to entering.) Ask the
adult in charge where you should put your shoes, so you will be able to
locate them later!
2. Please do not lean on (nor push others against) the vertical mesh walls of the unit.
3. Pay attention to others while jumping, especially those younger than yourself.
4. If a fellow jumper becomes upset, quickly stop jumping, and wait until an adult
has helped them out of the unit.
5. No rough playing.
6. If a fellow jumper is bothering you, politely ask them to stop. If they will not stop, carefully exit the unit and tell the adult supervisor.
7. Parents of smaller children (2 & under ) are encouraged to accompany their child in the unit.
8. Not allowed in the unit:
gum, food, candy or drinks
toys or hand-held objects of any kind
muddy or soiled feet, socks or clothing (Please check for clean hands and faces)
More than one jumper over the age of 5 years at any given time
9. Older jumpers must be careful to protect younger ones while in the unit.
10. Please do not exit the slide without an adult "spotter"
11. Slide exit protocol: a) seated, with both legs extended parallel in front of you
b) on your tummy, feet first
c) lying down completely on your back, feet first
12. No bouncing down the slide
13. ADULT SUPERVISION is required at all times
INSTALLATION AND AND SAFETY MEASURES
Please position unit on a flat surface (without slant or incline)
Please use unit on a non-paved surface. (When impossible, we will need to supply tarps to cover any non-grassy area which may come in contact with the unit. It is your responsibility to keep a watch for the unit's surfaces to remain protected.)
Please ensure that the air feed tube is positioned from the motor in a manner which allows full air flow directly to the unit. (Watch for the air tube becoming crimped or bent, as this could lead to deflation of the unit and could possibly destroy the motor.
It is best to locate the unit so that the motor, electrical cord and feed tube are not accessible by little ones.
Accidents can happen instantly. (As well as damage to the bounce house.) Please designate at least one adult to supervise at all times unit is in use.
In the event that deflation of the unit occurs (i.e, the cord becomes unplugged, a puncture, etc...Have all jumpers quickly and safely exit the unit immediately.
Ensure that the smaller air escape opening is closed to avoid deflation and keep the unit sufficiently inflated.
Sometimes it is nice to allot a segment of time where a parent or two might accompany their tiny, less sure-footed babies for a bit of safe play on the unit. During this time, it is best to redirect the more vigorous jumpers to another activity.
In the event of rain occurring while the unit is in use, please turn off and unplug the motor. Place the motor in a completely dry area to prevent the motor from becoming wet, and do not continue using unit. Do not attempt to fold up the unit, as we will take care of that when we pick it up.
When use of the unit is completed, please
use the button on the motor to turn it off, and
untie the air escape valve, and
the air feed tube from the motor,
unplugging the motor's cord from the electrical source, and
neatly placing the cord far away from any electrical outlets.
Please do not allow further play on the partially or fully deflated unit.